● Assessment of your academic qualifications and guidance on selecting an educational path.
● General information on universities, programs, and fees and program specific requirement eg: pre-requisites, IELTS /TOFEL or any other English test.
● Provision of a shortlist of Universities based on your program preference and matching your qualifications with entry requirements at various Canadian universities.
● Advise prospective students about available programs and assist them to select the most relevant program for their requirement.
● Guide you through out the application process such as to gather required documents and evaluate the certificates and credentials.
● We will lodge your application to your preferred university on your behalf.
● Assist you with all correspondence related to your acceptance, accommodation etc. with the university.
● Maintain constant, and effective, communication between the university, parents, and prospective students.
● Upon receipt of your letter of acceptance we will work with our students to gather all necessary documents for their student visa application. We also help you lodge the application on your own or refer you to a trusted colleague authorized to do so on your behalf.
● Advise you on financial planning, securing student loans from government banks, police clearance, medical report etc.